Monday, November 21, 2005

WAITING FOR GODOT

HI I THINK IT'S TIME TO WRITE AGAIN..I'M BIT INSPIRED BUT NO INSIPID...

que digo que ya va siendo hora de ponerse a escribir porque hoy me siento inspirada o expirada...como poco, pirada
y he decidido hacerlo no sé porqué extraña razón..hoy he tenido conversaciones y recibido emailes y mensajes que me han empujado a pensar o sentir..o ambas cosas....el resto del tiempo debo estar como una ameba....

today I am feeling really sad and I have no reason why...
Daniel said me about his faith in God and his experience in life and how much he is grateful everyday cause he has now another opportunity to do the right things...he has faith (thnks Daniel for your words and share your life experience with me...your words helped me today)

but sometimes I feel I'm waiting for godot..as Vladimir and Estragon did in Samuel Beckett's theather. Vladimir and Estragon, a pair of destitutes from the fringes of vaudeville, patiently, and not so patiently, waiting for Godot. And how long will they wait? Why, as long as it takes; until he comes; or until the end, if he doesn't come; or forever. And so it goes, this classic of twentieth-century theater, a tragicomedy in two acts, during which nothing changes, nothing happens (twice), time passes, and Godot never comes.
Godot is God, and Vladimir and Estragon are brave Christians waiting for his return; but Godot would never come because he didn't exist.

life give us obstacles or troubles and I think it is cause we need to learn some lesson. I'm trying to know what I need to learn.
sometimes I feel the pain...I know I'm feeling something therefore I'm alive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Waiting for Godot" Woah! a legendary book that knows all people -altought would be "de oídas"- but a little read it. I'm included in first group.

When i will be major (no alcalde, sino de edad) i will read it. It's a hang-work that i have :p

Anonymous said...

Ejem, que mal lo paso al leer en ingles.